Lang Leav

The Girl He Loves

There was a man who I once knew,
for me there was no other.
The closer to loving me he grew,
the more he would grow further.

I tried to love him as his friend,
then to love him as his lover;
but he never loved me in the end -
his heart was for another.

//

All or Nothing

If you love me
for what you see,
only your eyes would be
in love with me.

If you love me
for what you've heard,
then you would love me
for my words.

If you love
my heart and mind,
then you would love me
for all that I'm

But if you don't love
my every flaw,
then you musn't love me-
not at all.

//

Wishful Thinking

You say that you are over me,
my heart -
it skips,
it sinks.

I see you now with someone new,
I stare,
I stare,
I blink.

Someday I'll be over you,
I know,
I know,
I think.

//

Some Time Out

The time may not
be prime for us,
though you are
a special person.

We may be just
two different clocks,
that do not tock,
in unison.

//

A Time Capsule

This is where,
I began to care,
where I was befriended.

This is where,
my soul was bared,
where all my rules were bended.

This is where,
a moment we shared,
was stolen and expended.

Now this is where,
this is where,
this is where we've ended.

//


Thursday, July 4, 2013 @ 7:13 PM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»