until then






Last night in the morning I sent her off to the airport, and gave our final hugs and goodbyes before we head home.

I wonder how she is, now that she's already back home. I will miss her silly complaints about ridiculous customers, her causing me to fall during meetings. I will miss her laughing to our unnecessary jokes, and looking forward to working the same shifts.

I will miss the silly fights we usually have and the times she calls me 'Beansprout' in chinese and most of all, I will miss your presence in the store.

I guess I was already used to her presence having to work with her for more than a year, and that I am really bad with goodbyes. Although we'll not see each other again soon, we will see each other again, if God is willing, Insha'Allah :-)




Thursday, May 2, 2013 @ 8:48 PM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»