leave



The next morning I set out again 
and I venture 
I made bait, and i try to fish by the river
Pluck the flowers next

I get back onto my bike
and ride off
to another alley 
to another field

I'll stumble upon a cafe
I park my bike and
I'll have waffles
or pancakes

I set out again 
and I open up my map
I plan on where to go 
I circle the destination and
the route to try going 

and as soon as the sun falls 
I stop and gather as much wood 
I make a fire to keep myself
warm through the night

and then i enjoy watching
the stars again 
Not a trace of the city lights 
Just complete darkness
and the stars that glows
through the night
Keeping myself warm

it would be so lovely 
to leave every once in a while 
to stand back and appreciate all that it is

I experienced sunrise and
the warmth that crawls on my skin when it does







Wednesday, May 8, 2013 @ 6:11 AM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»