as happy as can be -

Waited two weeks for this book to arrive in my mailbox and I finished it in less than a week. David's new novel got me intrigued and it's story plot was the first I've read before.

It was beautiful, nonetheless.

It's so pitiful to have Rhiannon loving someone who is there but isn't really there physically, and I loved how the story ended with a twist in the end.

I love twists, it always catches me off guard.






wandering the streets about in Tiong Bahru. It was so lovely to step back from the crowd and just appreciate how silent it is there.
 Visited one of my favorite bookstores to find something interesting to read and to see the exhibition that was going on in the Math Paper Press Showroom. But it turned out to be all over the place and there wasn't any books that caught my eye.



Earlier in the week on a Tuesday, I roamed around Lavender and discovered Room For Dessert - they have really good Red Velvet and Carrot cake, what they're well known for. They serve in small slices, which is more than enough. Unlike those served in Coffee Bean (I personally think so)
Cups N Canvas! Brought along a classmate of mine to join me and she appreciates places like these as much as I do. The set meal was really worth it, it tasted really good.










Had a taste of their Oreo cheesecake as well. It is, by far THE best oreo cheesecake I've tasted. The others I've tried are either too sweet, too spongy (like the ones you get in supermarkets) but this one is just right.






Week 14 - two more weeks to my assessment day. So many crazy work that needs to be done, but I love it all. I love being tired because of the things I love to do.

I recently got to know a person who doesn't like holidays because it breaks his momentum of doing work.

He is so weird.

in his ways. 

and that kind of reminded me of myself. I have been so accustomed lately with the way that I have become, what I choose to be surrounded with, what I have come to love and dislike and to live as carefree as I am right now. 

I love it.
I love every moment of it. 



Monday, April 8, 2013 @ 9:02 AM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»